There are a number of people and organisations with whom I am associated or inspired by. I hope you find these of interest:
- I have an Associate Distinction from THE ROYAL PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY
- The best coffee in town (and best sausage rolls anywhere!): THE BISTRO
- A fab local restaurant for lunch or evening meal is THE BELL AT SAX.
- A fabulous glass engraving artist: LESLEY PYKE GLASS ENGRAVING
- Talented and spiritual sculptor: PATRICK ELDER
- An organisation with which I’ve long been associated, THE WOOLVERSTONE PROJECT, offering sailing for people with disabilities
- Another organisation with whom I volunteer on a regular basis, ST ELIZABETH HOSPICE in Ipswich. A great place with fabulous people.
There are many photographers and photographic artists from whom I gain great inspiration. There isn’t space here to list them all, but you may enjoy exploring the following: